Breathing in Strokes is done by breathing in segments or sniffs. Each stroke lasts for the same amount of time and done to the point of complete lung capacity on the inhale, and completely exhaling all the air out on the exhale. Different breath patterns are designed to generate specific results.
- 4 strokes in / 1 stroke out: healing, energizing, uplifting
- 4 strokes in / 4 strokes out: clarity, alertness, triggering glands
- 8 strokes in / 8 strokes out: calming centering
- 8 strokes in / 4 strokes out: focusing, energizing
- 4 strokes in / 8 strokes out: calming, unblocking, letting go